This year we are still trying to limit the number of people in our building.
Process to complete your return:
- Use our online tax portal. You will be able to do the whole process from start to finish through our portal. There is even an app with a built-in scanner!
- Pick up an onboarding packet located in the black box on the East side of the building or print a copy located above the Facebook feed here on the website. Fill out in your car or at home.
- Place packet and tax documents in the Drop Slot on the East side of the building. Please provide copies of Proof of ID and Social Security Cards for all adults on the return, and Social Security Cards, Birth Certificates, and Proof of Residency for dependents on the return.
- You can also schedule an appointment to drop off your documents. Please use the link “Drop Off/Pick Up Appointment on the left under “Schedule Links”.
- Your tax preparer or a staff member may call to schedule an appointment to review the return if there are any questions.
- You will receive a phone call once your return is complete. You can schedule an appointment for pick up at that time, or use the Schedule link above on the left side for Drop Off/Pick Up Appointment to schedule an appointment at a later time.
- Come to the office at your scheduled appointment time to review, sign and pick up your tax documents.
- We will E-File to submit your tax return to the IRS.
2023 Onboarding Packet
Please complete this onboarding packet and include with your tax documents. We will not start working on your return until it is complete.
Salina, KS Tax Preparation Services
R & J is a tax preparation and IRS representation service provider for your tax needs. We specialize in federal and state income tax returns and also offer many more services to help with your individual and business needs. Our professional staff is always ready to assist you in dealing with tax problems or business issues you may have. We guarantee your satisfaction with our top notch service.
Please feel free to browse our website to view the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. We are ready to help and encourage you to contact us when you would like to learn more about what we can do for you.
Phone Hours and Drop Off/Pick Up Times
(Appointments are preferred for Drop Offs and Pick Ups)
Starting January 22nd – April 14th
Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday April 15th we will be closing at 4 p.m. so our families can celebrate the end of the season together.